In the 1920’s, Ezra and Lettie Tucker purchased a large house and kept a
general store within it, in the area of Scott’s Junction on Route 142, near
the intersection of Martin Meadow Pond Road.  This sixteen-room house
was built sometime after 1861.  The upstairs corridor was built with
curves to accommodate the stairs and various rooms.  
Scott-Tucker-DePina Place
DALTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY                   Dalton, New Hampshire